Monday 15 October 2007

Remembering

It's too late to ask anyone who might be visiting this blog to join in the Wave of Light this year, but I still wanted to post something today.

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day (in America) or National Baby Loss Awareness Day (in the UK). The idea of the wave of light is that people light a candle at 7pm in their time zone on the day and let it burn for an hour in order to create a wave of light across the world.

There was going to be more to this post, hopefully there will be later when I can get back to the computer to write more. However, tonight my very much alive and kicking and screaming daughter needs me as sleeping is not going so well for her tonight. This (to the right) is a picture of my first little girl.

No comments: