- Woolgathering: Mad Color Weave pattern now available
sock pattern found via Needle Exchange's Saturday Pattern Day #9 post
- domesticrafts - Get your Drunken Bees here
another sock pattern found via Needle Exchange's Saturday Pattern Day #10
- domesticrafts - Zephyr Socks
and once I was at domesticrafts I saw this sock pattern that I like even more!
- Stitch Catalog - Stitch Count Listing
- Stashmina - knittywhipped: Wrap it up
Idea for a wrap, love the fir cone pattern.
- Clapotis pattern at knitty.com
Another wrap/shawl/scarf pattern I want to make. I've seen so many pictures of this pattern at flickr and it sounds simple and looks great.
- 1x umrühren bitte: Ein Brot macht die Runde: Hokkaido Milchbrot
this bread looks very tasty (I especially like the idea of the variation with Nutella, and guess I could alternatively use some kind of ganache and chopped nuts perhaps). Just need to brush up on my German so that I can understand more of the recipe!
- Culinary in the Desert: Mocha Mudslides
Saw a picture of these cookies at flickr. I'm not a fan of the flavour of coffee (love the smell though) but I can think of a few people I know who would like these a lot.
- Swirl socks for Mom and MIL…and you? « Sulala
Another aesthetically pleasing sock pattern (yet more socks for my to-do list). These socks have a swirl that spirals around the leg and foot. I suspect it would be look very interesting to babies exploring feet! Found via Needle Exchange's Saturday Pattern Day #10
Tuesday, 21 August 2007
Links for 2007-08-20 [del.icio.us]